Water...What Oceans Are Made Of

What ovens are made of | Wolverine Drilling Inc. | Winter Water Well Drilling Saskatchewan | Winter Water Well Drilling Humboldt | Winter Water Well Drilling Saskatoon

What ovens are made of | Wolverine Drilling Inc. | Winter Water Well Drilling Saskatchewan | Winter Water Well Drilling Humboldt | Winter Water Well Drilling Saskatoon

 

Water is simply 2 hydrogen atoms and 1 oxygen atom. Our bodies are 98% water.  71% of the world is water. Nearly 97% of the worlds water is salt water, only leaving 3% of water being fresh water that is trapped in ice, found deep in aquifers, moving as ground water moisture and pooling as fresh water lakes/rivers. Water is a resource that is required for life, it starts wars and sparks feuds.

When drilling to find fresh water...... location is everything. Some properties in Saskatchewan might have a beautiful view but have a 98.5% percent failure rate of ever finding water.  Other locations seem mundane, yet they are sitting above huge reservoirs of fresh water.  For me, the mundane property holds far more potential and value than the other. Any property can be created into a beautiful oasis, given time and resources.

Wolverine Drilling Inc. provides well drilling services using current and relevant technology required, as well as, log and record hydraulic pressure levels from a start date to end date.  

Well monitoring can be the installation of a monitoring well, piezometer or using an existing well to monitor aquifer water levels over a period of time. 

Wolverine Drilling Inc. is one of the leading water well contractors in Saskatchewan.  We have a great deal of experience with well monitoring all over Saskatchewan.

Contact us directly at 306-682-4647 to schedule well monitoring services for your land or municipality water wells. 

CALL US TODAY!